Here at Florida Seaplanes, we utilize (3) MAULE 235 HP Super Rocket Seaplanes for Airplane Single Engine Seaplane (ASES). We do big and small lake landings, normal/glassy/rough water procedures, confined area, crosswind, turning takeoffs, step taxi, and even river landings! We also stop at various waterfront cafes and restaurants for lunch breaks and frankly have quite a good time splashing around Florida. We work to meet YOUR scheduling needs and usually a typical student will finish rating in 3 days. We can also do refresh and dual flight training without rating. If you wish to get a rating, you must either have FAA pilot license standalone, or a FAA pilot license based on foreign license and current medical.
Airplane Single Engine SEA (ASES)
- High performance and complex seaplane
- Flat course rate is $1850 plus examiner fee
- Includes flight and ground training and flight time (up to 6 hours)
- We also do recurrent training, or tailor training to your wishes $375 per hour
- Requirements: FAA ASEL license and medical
- Email, call, or text for more details
We keep our (3) MAULES near Orlando and do the flight training at various lakes and rivers around Central Florida. Flight instruction is performed by seasoned lifelong learner/teacher of seaplane operations, including seasons spent flying in Alaska, and years of seaplane training.
If you have more questions, please fire away by email or call. We will warn you in advance, Seaplane Flying is Highly Addictive!
Please contact us: FloridaSeaplanes@hotmail.com for more information and scheduling